St. Bonaventure University - MEd in Counseling Psychology
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor/Gambling Counselor - retired
NYS OASAS Education and Training Provider - past
NYS Certified School Counselor - past
Certified by NYS Dept of Health, AIDS Institute, as trained for HIV/AIDS counseling
Trained in Child Abuse Identification - NYS
Transition Counseling Services - as Owner and Developer:
NYS OASAS Education and Training Provider – past trainer for certification/renewal of CASAC, CPP, CPS; Gambling Treatment and Prevention.
- counseling services with individuals/couples/ families and:
* school systems and businesses in trainings and education.
* county probation, mental health and CPS departments.
- expertise in:
* developing, streamlining and managing clinic programming to comply with OMH/OASAS/ADA regulations; experience with OMRDD policies and procedures.
* team building to expand services and empower staff.
* alcohol and chemical dependency; HIV/AIDS counseling.
* mental health: abuse issues, ACOA issues, family dynamics, grief counseling.
* special issues of MR/DD and Autistic services.
* special issues of adolescence, co-dependency, and cultural dynamics.
* "drug treatment courts" within the legal system.
* sex offender treatment programming.