THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. The information provided is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your health care professional if you have a specific health concern. Mention or advertisement of any product, service, online site or brand does not constitute endorsement, guarantee, or recommendation.
I will add to this list as I come across large pieces of information.
- Understanding Teen Dating Violence Fact Sheet[PDF 187KB]
- Physical Dating Violence Among High School Students—United States, 2003
Additional CDC Resources
- CDC TV’s Break the Silence: Stop the Violence
In this video, parents talk with teens about developing healthy, respectful relationships before they start dating.
- Dating Matters: Understanding Teen Dating Violence Prevention
This 60-minute, interactive training is designed to help educators, youth-serving organizations, and others working with teens understand the risk factors and warning signs associated with teen dating violence.
- Dating Matters: Strategies to Promote Healthy Teen Relationships
CDC’s new teen dating violence prevention initiative seeks to reduce dating violence and increase healthy relationships in high-risk urban communities through comprehensive, multisector prevention.
- Division of Adolescent and School Health
This CDC Division promotes the health and well-being of children and adolescents to enable them to become healthy and productive adults.
- Preventing Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence: Program Activities Guide
This guide describes CDC’s public health activities and research related to intimate partner and sexual violence.
Additional Federal Resources
- Department of Justice’s Violence Against Women Office
- One Department: Overview of HHS Activities on Violence Against Women
- Office for Victims of Crime
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline
- National Sexual Assault Hotline
- National Sexual Assault Online Hotline
- National Online Resource Center on Violence Against Women
- The National Sexual Violence Resource Center
- Prevent Connect